Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday, September 21: working hard

Hello there. After doing better we have lower I woke up pretty well rested. I got up and 

 ade it in time to chair the meeting on time. I’m chairing the meeting at Sunrise every other Friday. Where the lead the meeting and it was nice actually

 met someone new. She seemed pretty nice. That’s about as far as we go 

 here. It’s nice that I can get along on a civil matter it’s a  start. I 

 hen went to Saxbys and had a delicious coffee. Speaking of morning coffee I’m gonna really try to start making
it home just me but got a buy separately so 

  milk because the almond milk is really disgusting in coffee. Anyway I went to work and got some stuff done. I got the training done pretty quickly and cook couple of my over payments were sent back. I fixed a few of them but couple I let go I think three people back to the program and I did a last-minute car fare for a chronically pain in the butt client so she’ll go on Monday. I then went straight to early night out which was very crowded but really good. A nice woman offered me a seat and that was cool and then I shared. This is a mild accomplishment for me. They seem to appreciate it. Anyhow after that I met up with Pat lent him the 40 bucks and we ate Indian buffet. He then got me some freebies and we went to the fresh grocer at 40th St.. And then came home and laid myself down by 11:30 PM hooray

No comments: