Saturday, September 01, 2018

Saturday, September 1: Helping a Friend Pack for a Move to Ohio

It’s Saturday and I I was at John’s place the whole night. We took 3 short hour 

 lus nap‘s to get us through the evening. Jon seems satisfied with the
progress. He then dropped me off at the train by 8:15 AM. I was thoroughly 

 xhausted. It was 9:30 AM and I walked home. I did discover there’s a 

meeting at 10 AM on Saturday at 120 4 S. 13th St. at cigar shop. I have to go to that when I’m not 

 horoughly exhausted. I kind a wanted to experience the day but I knew I 

 ad to get real sleep because I wouldn’t get any for the next 24 hours or so. I slept until about 3:30 PM

 showered and now it’s 4:40 PM and have about 45 minutes before I have to catch 

 he train. I had to blow off Pat giving me his money at 5 PM. A friend from

 Millville just wrote me a request if he could crash at my place tonight. That’s

 not gonna happen because I’m not going to be there myself. I wobbled 

 ut of bed it was cloudy outside and around that time I decided to buy a Giro sandwich

 and  ome water. I went to the Saxbys at 11 and Locust &  got my morning dose of
caffeine. I set a tax reason finisher yesterday‘s posting. The weather has really improved it is perfectly clear blue sky outside right now as we are heading

 towards Somerton stop. I’m getting off at Woodbourne station and John’s gonna pick me up. It is now going to be time for my second shift of being in Ohio player ha ha Ha! In News outside 
my sleeping and moving possible, 2 presidents, family, and colleagues honor John McCain at Washington funeral. If the event of the day which is even more true because it’s a holiday  weekend and probably a slow news day otherwise. He was worthy of respect but he wasn’t perfect with the rest of us. He called Trump out but he also selected  Sarah Palin opened up a Pandora’s box of political clusterfuckry which were living in now. With the midterms are coming up in November. This is a critical moment on whether Trump  is either going to run rampant for the rest of my working years or that moderating influence will put things back in order We can only hope. It’s gonna be very nerve-racking 

 nd a mirror preview of the 2020 election. The Democrats have to at least get the house. Due to Florida Senator Bill Nelson being a shitty 
campaign or in the 

 odel of Michael to caucus the Democrats will probably lose that seat. Well I did not see John come in so he gave one of his arm correct of discussion. After 

 hat he is back started hurting and we haven’t done much of anything since I got here

 around 7 o’clock it’s now 8:09 PM I’m walking the dogs. Apparently 

 e’re not gonna leave tonight at one bar on the tracks not to leave till eight or 9 o’clock tomorrow morning because he have to go to U-Haul and have to pick up a car and that’s that. Well 

  was right there with nothing left to drink so I 
 ecided    I would take Uber to the nearest place it’s open. That place for ShopRite. I got there 15 minutes for the clothes. It’s a really nice store I got grapes two yogurts two waters 380 for both of us. We then continued to clear stuff out of the house. There’s so much stuff here

No comments: