Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday, September 15: Busy! Going to Mayfair, Glassboro, and South Street 2 Make Movie

Well I woke up early so I could catch the train up to the great Northeast. I 

 rabbed a quick tasty cake for breakfast and went to Starbucks. I picked up my coffee got a banana and headed to the Market Frankford line. I found 

 ut that they’re only running trains on one side of the tracks. I got a  text while 

 aiting for the train and found out I’m going to get a ride up which is a great

 relief for me. He supposed to pick me up around 8 AM. I went out and hung 

 ut at 13th and market it finished up yesterday blog posting. Well 

I’m sitting here now in front of the Macy’s and my friends gonna be picking me up at any moment. 

 e left the 13th in Southie should be here any moment baby! We arrived

 at 8:30am. The Conference was located at a gymnasium. Tables are already set up with  tablecloths so we

 brought in some material and I got to meet a few people along the way. I sat

 at the registration desk for a little while. I was going to be having to leave by 11 o’clock to catch the train

 to Frankford transportation Center. It got pretty warm in that gym 

 ut they tend to be pretty good. I got really lucky and got a ride straight from the plate to eat 

 nd market. That saves me a nine dollar Uber ride and sweating it making

 it on time for Pasco. I have to catch the 11:40 AM Petco to make it 

 n time for the for a week but leaving from the Walter Rand Transportation  Center. I caught the bus on time in the sun has disappeared once again as of 12:20 PM. 

  just read that 10 years ago   this week the financial crisis started. The Next Financial Calamity Is Coming. Here’s What to Watch.  article points out the next financial crisis could be student loan debt or a couple other things. Meanwhile, our fake 

President Trump is more concerned about the numbers of deaths in Puerto Rico then 

 ntern him self with the current hurricane the matching for Carolann’s

 right now. The man can only think about himself in a matter what

. It was nice of Dan to give me a ride all the way to 8th andMarket. It 

made things a lot less stressful. So I went to eighth and market and thought 

 he PATCO train to To the Walter Rand transportation Center

. From there I got messed up a diet Pepsi and then caught the 408 bus at 

 round 11:53 AM. I arrived at the place called landmark Americana restaurant. That’s located in G

lassboro. Bill was there with me and we were by ourselves for a little 

 hile. The rest of them came around 15 minutes later. Frankie Patti the other 

 atti row. Anthony with an able to come because he was still at the airport.  I was 

going to get driven to Westville by 3:24 PM but I lost track

 of time so the only way to get the Filion not be 45 minutes late with the take Uber and eat up 37 bucks. That ride went pretty smoothly. I even had time to go to OTF the
 third and market and get some coffee to just chill o after chilling out at the OCF Coffeehouse for a minute, I walk down across the street from The Book Trader where Natalie and Veronica 

 or sitting on a bench talking. We all got up and decided to walk 

 own second Street towards South Street. It was a nice leisurely walk.

 If they had turned little more cloudy and humidity wrapped up a bit but there was no rain or threat of rain anywhere 
near the future. Well I was directed to take if you videos of random 

street scenes of South Street which I enjoyed very much. It’s never a doll momenton South Street. The kind of people watching in funky stores to look at. We walked 

 round South Street and then do some videotaping Veronica singing and being the preacher South Street like the thing and make people laugh. 

 atalie was so loud scream in the background. It should be interesting. I 

 eed to work on that sooner than later because I cannot rush this one into production.


 It’s very loose and I probably have to make several versions of the movie that he would melt bath. Let me try to break up break out the computer and use my windows movie maker program which I haven’t used it about six months. With the rest of the evening I just unwind and relax and eight of coarse. It was a pretty the benchers day for this blogger. I think I got some good photographs in. There’s a pretty decent day it didn’t rain at all the sun came out in the morning that’s something.

No comments: