Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wednesday, September 12: Overcast Being Social, and Meeting Friends


 I got up in time but I had to catch up on my blog and so I ended up being half hour late to the side right. If you have a window. Somebody said there’s no need to say “sorry for being late.“ I will 

 emember that one next time I share. I’ve got to start sharing more. 

 nyhow it’s another overcast day here in the city of brotherly love. September 

 s going by very very quickly and I barely started my report to the end of the  month. Apple is making the announcement

 on their new phones and possibly other devices. Where there is no big changes. Everything We Expect to Be Announced at Apple’s iPhone Event. Yes, slate magazine online has the expectations of today’s Apple 

 nnouncement about their newest product. I’m keenly interested since

 I’ve just about paid for this phone. I have one month left of payments on this phone. At that time 

 o start looking at possibly getting another phone another provider. I’m looking at possibly

 moving again but that’s very much up in the air for sure. I sat though training 

 or over 2 hours. They charged the application AGAIN this year.  Well I read at 10:48 am that Nick Foles to start for Eagles on Sunday in Tampa. Doug 

 Peterson announced just this morning. Well we finally settled on the policy 

 uestion. We’re just gonna do a been doing. It’s a loophole but nothing more. I got some of my alerts done ✅ I’m hoping to finish them before five. I just got snacks 

 t the Bodega at 2:39 PM and then women across from me or just talking away  about the kids who think like that that people talk 

 bout all the time. Anyhow I’m going out to dinner later on tonight which should be fun. Crazy ass weather 

 n a crazy ass end of work. Around 4:50 PM, the fire alarm goes off. 

 hey didn't say at the park while and then they say it's not a false alarm it was kind of silly and panicky. Now after a another huge rainfall it's  

getting sunny again but it's a bit humid. Speaking of 

weather, hurricane Florence has decreased to a category three hurricane but the area is covered is getting wider. It’s 

 xpected to hit landfall Thursday and Friday. It’s now 5:40 PM and 

 t started to rain again. Ronan farrow got another one!! ‘60 Minutes’ chief Jeff Fager leaves CBS amid harassment accusations. I guess really powerful men were living 

 n a completely different universe and the rest of us drones are minions!

No comments: