Saturday, September 08, 2018

Friday, September 7: Last Day of Heat and Hanging in the K of P Mall

I got up in time to add to lead the meeting. I showed up at the sunrise on time 

 nd it went pretty smoothly. I did find out some pretty big news that my sponsor is moving to Dallas Texas for a new job. He turn down Armarillo and they offered him Dallas. They 

 ust’ve really wanted him pretty bad. One thing about sales get 

 ood at it you do have many options. Well the Brett Kavanaugh hearings 
ended and the people that support and said he’s a nice guy and have lunch with and work with and the 
people testifying against them stated in the real world implications 

of his pro corporate anti-choice rulings. “An Excruciating Juxtaposition of Trauma and Cluelessness” is hell one 

 ublication described it. He’s going to get confirmed anyway which 

 s kind of depressing. It’s kind a like hoping Mondale would defeat Reagan and 

 nowing full well it ain’t going to happen. PS, it kind of feels like the 80s 

 ometimes a little bit. Well I looked at my monthly report and had 44 names 

 hich is the lowest I’ve ever gotten it down to. Of course I couldn’t have completely good news because
 supposedly “downtown” is noticing that I am scheduling people when  they’re over the 30 day limit I responded to the email

 basically asking for a brainstorming session Anyhow I I think I made a breakthrough for my alerts and got them down to chewable size well work ended and I came out & it was pouring
 ☔️ like a mofo that’s for sure. I had to wait a little while until I could walk without getting soaked. I then called the training and 

 ent to Jefferson Station and caught the Conshohocken Norristown train out to Conshohocken and my friend pick 
 e up and we went to the King of Prussia Mall she dropped off something. We then went to a pizza place which had really good pizza. It was more of an upscale dining experience 

 ore than a pizza place but it was pretty relaxing. The pizza I had with really good. I believe this mall is called the court at King of Prussia. It has all the height and name. My friend comes from a world where people by their girlfriend gift from the places. Like her niece and places like that. 

No comments: