Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Monday, September 10: rain and clouds and work

Well it’s Monday, September 10. Hoping to get some stuff done at work. 

  went to the sunrise and that was fine I will little bit late as usual. I showed up18 minutes late and got called on it. After that it started working on my overpayment 

 hich were behind. They were really big on him today so it was time  do do one so I spent a lot of time doing those only. After that I did finally finish one of my pages of 

 lerts that I already deleted Friday. I had to delete them because anything less than one day might disagree ministry to come in and delete

 them on me and will mess me up. After work I felt kind of tired  but I decided I would hit the 530 meeting at the early night out at 12 and look up. I just got to see fairly and I was very sleepy. I came home 

 nd crashed pretty hard for about an hour or so. I think eventually got

 up and made an Indian surprise. It was pretty good the white breaks

 with little sticky and the bamboo shoots were a little hard to 

 at but overall it was pretty tasty. It wasn’t a bad day at all really I was just really tired

.

No comments: