Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday, September 25: Discomfort and Rain

It’s another overcast drizzly day in the city of brotherly love.

 I don’t have a headache but my neck and upper back are causing quite a bit of discomfort. Also my left hand seems to be a little bit 
  strained as well. But that is really nothing compared to the mental discomfort and not being able to share the meeting. It was because it was real 

 ositive no longer went on the more sad I got knowing that I probably wasn’t going to share. I really could go for a good massage around the neck because it’s so tied up there

 it actually hurts. Anyway it’s 8:57 AM trying to pop the 

Motrin and press on with work which never ends. It’s kind a like the rain this year. Well I got into work and just power through 
my employment. I saw a number of people 

 oday couple walk-ins and the like I felt a little bit better but it got worse towards the end. I was invited to shop
stewards meeting and when and then browse

 my email and realize there was a GSR meeting and unfortunately I

 couldn’t stay for their union meeting nor the GSR meeting
 I walked to the Broad Street line from Spring Garden Street and 

 ame home ate for an hour went to bed. Hope tomorrow will be a little less 
uncomfortable in more ways than one. I guess this is getting  older and stuff. At least I’m going 

 o bed earlier pretty dog there


No comments: