Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Tuesday September 18: ☔️ Rain!!☔️ Working

I woke up this morning with a very small drizzle outside. I  iss placed my portable umbrella  and I didn’t think about caring the

 larger umbrella that I have around. Didn’t get really that wet at all. I went to the sunrise and that as pretty good. I did socialize a bit and I also got a ride back to work from a guy
at the meeting. That was really helpful because the rain started coming down a little bit harder as I 
 was getting into work. 
it was also good because I was 15 minutes early night time to chill into 

 he day. Well it turned out to be a pretty busy day. I saw eight people for them 

  had to give out car fair to and the others I either gave good cause or did something else with them. It rained 

 retty much all day but I was lucky I avoided most of the rain sits by that time work and did the rain had 

 ostly stopped. So I headed on down to old city to meet up with Larry to meet up. I first went to OCF coffee House

 and the water was turned off so I went off to the other place called menagerie and got a quick coffee there

. I then met up with Larry had to guzzle the coffee because he doesn’t want me 

 o possibly spell coffee in his neck I believe Lexus car. Well we left and

 went to a meeting and then we visited a friend and that was good 

 fter that we came back to old city. He went to the scars job and I walked

 around and finally just walked home. I was thinking of getting something take out

 that I decided not to. I then looked at YouTube videos after 

 alking with Donna for a while about politics relationships and the ship dates already

 left. Anyhow that’s the day

No comments: