Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Tuesday, September 4: A Short Week Starts

Well I set my alarm for early but I ended up being late because I was passing 

 round and next thing you know it it’s 7:15 AM and I’m still at home and not 

 t the sunrise. Well I did make it and caught the bus fairly quickly so it was a lot 

 omplete loss. I dropped off at Saxbys and people watched in the air-conditioned

 splendor of Saxby‘s. Well I caught the bus in a rush and I’m cruising West 

 hiladelphia on the 21 bus Stills Nash and Young album déjà vu that I’ve been listening t over and over again hooray! Well, the not so good news is that we’re having Supreme Court hearings for Brett Kavanaugh who’s going to get confirmed and tell the court 

 ermanently to write for probably the rest of my 
 iving days on this planet. Geez our generation is really fucking 

 hings up in our defense will look back in history and shake their heads! This guy is going to be nominated for the court is just like 

 amuel Alito will side with corporate interest in Manida interest 

 o “protect them” I love it when
 you’re well-connected and super wealthy use the government to their own in yet condemn poor people are doing the same thing. Well they got the asshole in chief so what can I say?.!'Sparks will fly' at Senate confirmation hearing for Supreme 

 ourt nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Let the games begin right before

 midterms. Anyhow I worked like a dog and it seem to pay off and I got a

 nice chunk of my alerts done thankfully because my reports going to come

 out I have to start handing in sanction soon. I left a little bit early for my 

 sychiatrist appointment and that went really well and we discussed last weekend debacle. He was very good  about it. I show them photos etc. what I went through 
Saturday and Sunday Then I talked on the phone and hung out at a pizza 

 lace nearby and skip the meeting only because I thought I was gonna go to bed early. Of course I didn’t.☹️😯

No comments: