Monday, September 03, 2018

Monday, September 3: Labor Day 2018. A respite 4 Me

Saxbys Well today is Labor Day 2018. A day to relax and enjoy the last 

 f the summer heat. It was also a day to recover from the past two days of this long weekend.
You can read about it on my previous blog posting. I don’t think I 

 ave anything else more to say about that. I went to Saxbys and enjoy  the air conditioning and the mellow seem there
. I must’ve stayed in there in the AC for about 2 1/2 hours. I didn’t decided I’d call on the phone and talk to couple people. I also sent some samples of insults that I am doored to a couple people. 

  then decided to go to West Philly get some Indian food while I had the day off. I have some food 
I can make my own Indian surprise. I plan to do that after I eat the remaining leftover pasta they just cooked last night to relax. I am preparing to leave


soon and meet Wes at the clubhouse. I hope to have timae to get 
 offee at the OC at coffeehouse. Are used to spend a lot of time in there when I lived in Fairmount to last December. That’s A completely separate story too. It’s been a relaxing day it’s very very very hot outside. 

 umidity is lower but the heat feels a little bit higher. Well back to reality 

 ection of this program, we have to look forward to the red capital Supreme Court

 confirmation process. Democratic Senator Klobuchar Says Kavanaugh Confirmation Process “Is Not Normal” well it looks like they definitely want to 

 onfirm Cavanaugh fast before the midterms which shark eight weeks away. Sad! Well I went to the clubhouse 

and afterwords we went out to eat at some nice place on Fairmount Avenue. It is dance definitely a fancy place but I had called soup and that was very good. He treated me and that was very nice we had a good conversation. It was a good day

No comments: