Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday, September 24: AM drizzle and Then Headache

Yes, got up this morning and was pretty tired. I then made my 



 omemade coffee and they came out strong again. I went to the sunrise and I talk to somebody hadn’t talked before so that was the one in the plus 

 olumn for me. I then had to throw my coffee since it was really 

 ind of putrid and way too strong. It’s probably the reason I’ve got this 

 eadache. Coworker gave me some Tylenol which seemed to mellow that shit down. 

 lso my headphones that I bought cracked and I taped

 them together. I got some work done but I just didn’t feel right all day. The rain has stopped as of 5:17 PM and I’m heading to catch the train. I think I’m gonna go 

 ome and eat and take a short nap before going to the Monday night beginners event 

 eeting. Yes I got some bad news on the front front. He’s drinking again and the woman has left the building. I came home and 
chowed down to help get rid of this headache that I got. I ended up talking on the phone and then 

 rashing around 930 or so last night. Hoping to feel better tomorrow

No comments: