Monday, September 10, 2018

Saturday September 8: Cool Rain while Hanging in Fairmount etc.

This morning I got up and decided I would just stay up and go to the 10 o’clock meeting. I think I got up around 8:30 PM so I gave myself plenty 
of time to get to the meeting on time and also get some 

 offee. I got to the meeting and there’s hardly anybody there compared to most  Saturdays. I didn’t see my friend

 there which is a bit disappointing. He might be hanging out with this girlfriend I don’t know. It’s now 11:54 AM and I can’t listen to music
anymore because 

  got a charge my phone and I don’t have The adapter to charge my phone while listening to music and looking at millennial the stairway in the cool  reezy day that we have here. Yes I am killing time here I need to respond to friend of mine who want to do something and I don’t have anything to offer until about six or seven wasn’t going to

 get together with Larry and wife can watch a movie At or near the Drake which is near the CVS at 15th and Pine. I got some pretty good pictures of the King of Prussia Mall last night which was cool. It fell after 12 

 ’clock and it’s time for me to head out soon. I’ve now charge my phone up

 to about 18% tile be able to go to music after I hit the men’s

 room. I hope the rain continues to stop. Well I talk on the phone for a couple of people. Next I got a Giro 

sandwich at the local band and came home and chilled out for a while I 

 ven took a half hour nap to relieve myself so to speak. I’m supposed to

 meet Larry and Veronica at a pizza place at 5 o’clock I thought about getting a 

 assage didn’t realize that next week I get paid. I was even thinking of just getting a quick one like for 20 minutes with my light shoulders are very sad. Tomorrow I have an opening at the club and hope that all 

 orks out well. Don is coming up. It’s 4:30 PM I’m leaving the house  and we’re gonna 

 ave pizza I seem to be kind of stopped up so to speak I’m not sure why but I may not eat much. Anyhow next Saturday, I’m eating 

 unch with my 408 people at 1pm  we’ll go see a movie

 next week we’re making a movie on South Street at 5 PM so that works out well. Well

 I thought Larry said to meet at five and eight minute
 he did so it’s 545 on them so I decide to go down to Elixr Café and Grill with the groovy people.. They’re playing some Earth Wind and Fire which is 

 ind of fun. You’re single people there’s couples they’re young 

 nd I’m the old oldest one here beside the one loving couple to the left 

 f me. It’s my 3rd coffee today.Hey!! It’s 5:49 PM! Time to leave the group palace and head to 

Giovanni‘s restaurant and pizza joint. The one young
  couple switch sides after the older couple left like Jeff and shit. I just took a couple random pictures and have milk in my coffee now. Another through

 the older couples here and Larry just text me so got to be making like a baby and head out. Yes I thought about something. I think  some of my behavior therapy acting out 40 years late.

 That’s what it’s got to be dying on me during my session. I seem to have an urge just to do something 

 eird to people at times. Like dick naming people like planet man who is pictured 

 n this blog.  Well I met up for dinner little bit late at a place called the rendezvous. It sounds like a fancy place but it’s not

 it’s a bar restaurant place. It’s covered with scaffolding so I didn’t see it at first. The chicken cheesesteak with good weed the end. We then went to the PUFF. Philadelphia Unknown Film Festival. The movie we saw was pretty darn scary. I liked it. Tomorrow is when our film get

No comments: