Friday, June 15, 2018

Thursday, June 14 hard-working and exhausted

Well I got up to go to sunrise up at five myself too tired and went back to sleep. I knew 

  had a busy day of seeing people and I think I nee The extra sleep that 

  got. I then got up and got myself the work. Once I got to work there 

 as somebody or are you waiting for me. I didn’t see them and then I got a break in between the 

 ext eight people came in. Work straight through    till around 2:30 PM. I think

 cleaned up my paperwork on the most part and left to go home. When I got home I was really 

 xtremely tired. I tried to get to the bank to get rid of my overdraft charges but 2 attempts

 a call and that is a stone wall of epic proportions.  I have been crashed two 8 PM. I missed the call

 and my plans were changed for the weekend. I talk to the phone 

 ith two friends of mine and a little bit better than eight and crash good night

No comments: