Sunday, June 03, 2018

Sunday, June 3: A Neat Day in Philly and Bryn Mawr

Well I got up a couple times early in the morning and set my alarm and

 went back to sleep. I got up again 80 went back to sleep and confirm that I was going up to Good Karma Café @ 9th and 

Pine St.  hello friend from the program I have not seen in a while. Now she lives pretty close relatively. He did 

  lot of catching up on her scene and I caught her up with my scene. This place with the good karma Café had

 people coming in constantly with dogs. There were dogs everywhere. My friend said 

 hey really are not allowed to have dogs but that is definitely not true in this case. Leftover three walk towards her place and she showed me the outside gate we have to step down. There’s no alarm 
 o you have to call her when you visit and then she has to come down stairs. It is a pretty funky looking area they’re bunch  of apartments in this game. After that then went back to my place and changed it to my face and that changed 

 eally chilly outside. I didn’t realize it made that chilly.ayesterday was 90° and humid. I had

 time because my friend said she was running a half hour late. That gave me time to dress and look a little more appropriate

 for the weather and pretty place I was meeting. We ended up going to the

 Varga Bar. Last time I was there with not a great experience the bed again that  as 12 years ago or so. Well I hung out

 and stayed near the restaurant and then she drove by and we look for parking and we found a spot that was 
  block away which was really really clutch considering we were in that part of Philadelphia. We had a really nice meal. I had an omelette and I don’t know what

 she had but it looked pretty good. We then walked around the

 city to South Street and Philadelphia Magic Gardens etc. The rain held off until the very very end 

 hich was really lucky. I think we both had a nice time. I then 

 ent to her car and she drove off to Delaware and I went back home to rest since my cold was making me a little 

 it tired. Well I took a 20 minute nap and then got ready to go to Jefferson Station to Bryn Mawr. I barely 

 ade it to train on time. I didn’t get off at Haverford station instead of the Bryn Mawr station. The movie about

 Ruth Bader Ginsberg was really good it was called RGB. We enjoyed it very much. We 

 ent out it was pouring rain and the commuter train stop running after 9 o’clock 

 hich was ridiculous. So I thought I would just have her drop me off at the Norristown High Speed  Line. Well Google maps let us completely

 astray we are trying to find a Bryn Mawr station of the Norristown high-speed line. It got ridiculous and we both decided be easier for me to just crash on 

 he couch for the evening. It worked very well I slept pretty well

No comments: