Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday, June 28: Waking Up from Exhaustion

After getting a nice amount of sleep I got up with a really stiff back

 but that’s not a problem since that’s a sign that I slept a lot. I got up in 

 he next thing you know it I was texting my friend Nadine Natalie and her and

 I are going to take a drawing class at the Plastic Club. She asked me and I said oh what the hell I’ll do it. I have a friend with me so if I get discouraged her depressed about my frustration at
 least I have a friend with me. Yes it is 9:13 AM and I’m probably going to be indicate is late to work. 

 he soup just tend to be a little more strict with she put out a few days. I think

 she might have shingles lease that’s the gossip that’s floating around 

 ear my desk. Today deafly feels like humidity summer in Philadelphia. It’s

 overcast and very humid. Well I got to work and saw 2 people in the morning and 2 people in the afternoon to them went to the program that you others didn’t. I felt a lot better today

 than I didyesterday that for certain. Anyhow I got the nearing end of my

 list I had trouble deciding what to do with them which was weird. I also 

 eft before five for the first time in God knows how long. I’m thinking 

 f taking off tomorrow and if I don’t take off tomorrow I know I’m going to leave early cause I got a plan trip down to Delaware this evening and I have to figure how to get there.
Well I managed to be able to go to Starbucks sit for a moment and still make the meeting almost on time. The fact is they have 7 o’clock meeting after the 5:30 meeting makes biting your feet a lot easier 
these days. A lot can happen in a month. Went to the meeting I thought I might be 

 anging out with Larry but plans changed so I went home and crashed after each of Triscuits. I discovered via message from the front desk at the apartment have a kind of pop like that they have taken my 
 air-conditioner and wait in my room even though 

  had already taken the front window. It turns out the landlord thought it was one of his old air conditioner

 and was told by the front desk but he had to throw it out soon or get charged for it. Well I’m gonna be late with the rent so I just 

 hilled out and said fuck it I only believe 50 bucks on it no need to figh The owner of the place. He’s a nice guy. It says people the management office I could do without. 













No comments: