Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday, June 25: Sunny and filling improved from the latest cold

I’m back. I woke up this morning so I’m pretty close to normal still got a runny nose

 I don’t feel quite as funky but this remains to be seen as the work week progresses. I got dressed ate 

cereal and watched a YouTube video about Goodfellas in the 

 ackground story of it. It is based on a true story. That’s my favorite mob movie by far. Gotti was pretty good but not as good asGoodfellas.  Anyhow to sunny day 

 nd barely love you meditate. Got to work at 9:10 and has to put in there so time to get started to work. Early in the day I was really chatty. It’s a guy behind me I like to talk to. I was talking about 

 nything that crossed my mind. I wasn’t really in the mood to hustle 

 oday. I did manage to ge to write up to sanctions and sanctioned to more people when their times 

 xpired. I said I felt better overall but my 
 nergy 

 evel after work with kind of feeling to pleaded like I jus

t want to lie down fairly sleep just lie down. Feels like you’re out like home got 

 ore out of me than I figured. With local coffee shop at 45th and 

 altimore missed the trolley because I didn’t feel like chasing it. I did not 

 ave the energy for all that also got a banana. Hopefully between the coffee in that 

 anana have enough energy to go to the meeting and maybe get a massage but thought he was too tired for that I don’t know. I must say it’s a beautiful day outside. Well I got to Saxbys who decided to sit for a minute  & get out of the sun. 

 It was good now I’m gonna show up late to the Monday night for dinner and mellow out. Well in further bad news on the Supreme Court,  just made it a whole hell of a lot easier for states to gerrymander so they can suppress minority voting and help Republicans out. Hooray  well if you would like Republicans this is what you get pretty depressing really. It’s 

 ecause he’s court willing to have a long-term impact long after Trump died and gone away this rolling

 will still be in effect keeping states like Texas red forever. I get email alerts from Esquire magazine. They

 write some really good blistering prose about the Trump  Administration.  and their corrosive effect

 the on the United States. Sara Hucklbee Sanders was kicked 

 ut of a Red Hen  and   this writer MOCKED the Washington Post enabler who said that he should

 be left alone to eat. It’s nice to know there’s some hard-hittin journalism around. Take this as I was

 sitting on the bus going towards the Indian restaurant to get food, I read this November 2006 article about the chances of a healthy and correction. Very interesting. We 

 ay find yourself in one in several years considering the tax cuts and home prices are continuing to rise deeply in certain markets.. The House of Representatives is attempting to pass an immigration bill. According to online edition of “the hill“ it looks like it’s on life-support. It’s just as well thankfully. 
Well back to the world of Mark, I sat at the factory can share a little bit late to the meeting which was pretty good. My energy level somewhat rebounded and I decided to go to West Philly to get some Indian food supply. While doing that wonderful sunset started and I got some decent pictures.
 

No comments: