Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday June 24, 2018: Bubble Tea and Rail Park Date

I thought  about getting up early to do a bunch of projects on my room and my laundry. I 

 hen decided I’d sleep in to help my cold out so I’d be ready for my friend coming up around 1:15 PM today. I ended up just having time to sort out my dirty laundry, clean up the sink, and do a little bit of organization of my piles. I really got messed up sweaty it’s crap doing that even though my room is very very cool. I did  get time 

 o go to CVS so I can get basics like toilet paper, cereal, milk paper towels. Also I got a couple yogurts and drinks as well. next thing you know

 if it was 1245 and I really had to get my ass moving so I got to change,  shower

 and shave etc. I even missed a phone call so I was running a little  late. She went by the Italian market and then showed up in front of my place. We then drove down 12th Street to look for parking. 

 he parking lot across my place it’s way too expensive! If we had parked there,  it would cost 25 bucks for parking for the day. It was a nice day we did a lot of walking. We parked at 12th and Fitzwater 

 nd walked all the way up to Chinatown where the rail Park was It's really not all that much yet but it's nice to go there. It was very hot! We were in
Chinatown and we found a little bubble tea place called Mr. Wish! 

 he loved it! I used Siri and she did a good job finding the place  900 feet away?   We did go 
 to my place for a moment and I showed her 

 ome pictures. We got pretty hungry. I couldn't decide besides Bud & Marilyn's. It was  losed till 5pm. She wanted Greek food. found this cool little Greek restaurant by using Siri! It's a 

cool place!! The place was really very delicious. We split several entrées we  probably get more variety in our meal. By that time,  it 

 ad cooled off enough that you could sit outside without roasting or sweating. 

 fter we ate we went back to my place and mellowed out for a bit and

 then she had to go home and I had to shower and nap before meeting Larry at 7:15 PM at Saxbys. Well I had to shower. I was too hot you bogus to sleep. I did lay 

 own again but really good nap that much at all. I took the bus up to 

 axbys and met up with Larry and Veronica. We hung out and it was very

 comfortable and you’re with lots of scenery and relaxation going on immediately 

 locked as usual. I went to the business meeting was short and sweet 

 nd they have guidelines for any  speakers. In that way that seems to be a little bit different but they want 2 be solution-based not war stories based. Which I understand. Anyhow afterwards 

  went to the business meeting I then went home and gather up all my dirty laundry and called Uber. The guy came very quickly and very 

personable and pleasant. We ended up talking about our respective job with the Home Depot and on the web Pennsylvania. He had been
retired from Bill Telephone now called Verizon. I dropped off the laundry and went to Pat. I can pick up the laundry I’ll time on Thursday for you down to Delaware Friday night.

No comments: