Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday, June 17: Trip to Millville. A Pending Day



It’s Sunday. I got up approximately 830 and rolled around 

 n bed for a bit. I then figured out when the most reasonable bus  will be leaving for Millville. I got to pick up some 

 ocuments. I plan to hang out and see how the old Millville is doing and stuff. I then barely got out of the house in time and thanks

 ade the Petco by about five minutes or so. I got to the bus station with about five minutes to spare. The bus was parked at the bus depot but the driver 

 asn’t in and I asked her if I could have time to buy ticket. He said I did so 

  buy a ticket. Getting a ticket was about $13 round-trip. This was significantly cheaper than renting a car 

 ecause car would’ve been at least $35 for the same thing. The car would 

 ave shorter but more expensive. So anyway we went to some

 old shops and stuff with around the city and talked for a bit and then I had

 to catch the four waited 3:27 PM. It was pretty hot outside. Fortunately 

 e made if he was not bad today. The plan had been made hang out Natalie and talk 

 n the phone with another friend but both those things happen postponed

 till the immediate future one will be Monday 

 and one will be maybe later tonight 9:30 PM. It looks like 
 emocrats are finally making an issue of the separation of parents and children at the border by immigration authorities at the behest of the Trump Administration. Well

 I say it’s about time that they do that because the policy is ridiculous. It should be 
deemed

 unacceptable by any rate thinking person. Almost 2000 children 

have been separated from their adult guardianship in the six week ending May 31, 2018. Melania Trump has been “is been saying that it shame that children 

 et separated. Well that’s just Jim dandy. Way to speak up finally but very softly. What can I say?!! Oh wow while I was in Millville I-got to see big Don’s shop Thunderson Forge It looks 

 xactly like it did 10 years ago. I took a picture of the outside inside. It’s like a museum practically everything  looks the same and 

stuff. I found a YouTube video from September 7, 2008 in which Dana is giving people instruction about how the metals are made. It’s pretty cool. Well I got home on the bus but not bef
ore one customer was really rude to the bus driver. Not sure exactl what the hell he was 

 oing on about. I think he was cheating and sitting in the bus longer than what he

 paid for. He cursed at the driver as he walked out. All right I have other than that the ride 

 ent smoothly. Well, I started to go to Starbucks and see if my friend was going to be available to hang out. She wasn’t

 so I just stayed in a Starbucks and rode up my my 

 log from yesterday and today. I did a little bit of texting then I decided 

 t was getting late and decided just just walk up to the Saxbys ge

t a large coffee with this toy and hang out here and Saxbys. Larry is teaching with 

 his wife so he’s not back in time. Well Natalie showed

 up so we hung out for a bit and then went to the 60 minutes. Speaker 

 as very good. I then walked back home and made my Indian rice surprise after many months of thinking about doing it. I should have dinner for the end of the week. Tomorrow supposed be extremely hot in the mid 90s.

No comments: