Saturday, June 23, 2018

Friday, June 22: Breakfast at Saxbys and Overnight In Media

Good morning. The day has finally arrived I’m not broke for a little while. I slept in last night and 

 hat was a good thing. I need to do that more often for a little while since

 apparently I’m susceptible to something out there. I’m guessing it does because the last time I felt half

 the shit I was a patch and I think I pretend to Dustin just messed up my sinuses big-time. Anyhow I decided to breakfast at the factory since I didn’t eat at home. I didn’t want to be hungry while working

  through today. Hopefully my supervisors night and I can just ate in 20 minutes late. If I can’t, oh well I’ll  ust put in my 20 minutes

 on the time sheet. I’ll leave early if I start feeling punky like I did yesterday & the day before. Well it’s 925 let’s hope I can get some stuff done today and head to my moms in peace. Well I got

 quite a bit done considering that I didn’t feel great but I was definitely 

 etter than yesterday. We have some pretty good laughs to which I must say was fun. I

 actually left 10 minutes before five I got all my alerts done and a sanction

 to people before the deadline. Well I boarded the train at 56 and market 

 nd it really did smell really bad. It really smelled like chemicals. I arrived 
 owntown and went to 5 below at 16th and Chestnut Streets. I got my cheap  umbrella and 2 bottled waters.  Next I went to get some coffee. I got  that and then headed to the 

 arket Frankford Line. Well I got to train plenty of time to catch six at 2 PM train but realized I forgot my umbrella on the train. I saw one  of the car numbers and then I looked through each car until 

  finally did find it! 😀 They caught  he training time and the rain so far is hold off
let me to go to media eat
  inner and then I’m supposed to meet Pat around 10 o’clock in world outside my bubble, the Pennsylvania state legislature passed the state budget a week ahead of time! I think this is the first time they passed it on time
since Governor Wolf took office. Can you get see what happens when 

both sides attempt to cooperate with each other a little bit. Well it started to pour rain and I did promise my Mother I would stay overnight so I thought

 it better for my health club to be working in the rain but I’m fighting off this cold. David up going out to eat but the

 diner and I had a chicken pot pie which is very good not really just won’t be moving at all. No I told her we could save money.

No comments: