Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Monday , June 18: Hot Time in the City



I woke up to a very sunny warm day. Humidity had not really come out yet. I showed up late to work but it didn’t matter since my supervisor was that I half-day training. She also has had half-day training

 on Friday. I then got to work and plug the head with my work that

 I had to get done. I don’t have to see any clients so it was pretty efficient

 after I woke up around 1130. I didn’t plug the way did to sanctions and they

 were giving back right away. I’m sure there are Please with that. That you get 

 hem off my back about thank you’s for a little while. I then took 

 ne of my power naps in the quiet room since one of my files 

 ust wouldn’t copy and paste. I found out why I ended up putting some kind of file it should’ve been there so I solve that 

 roblem. I think got some alerts some Peter dug out and found. There was one that was 9 days overdue

 and one that was 18 days overdue that with Mrs. signed. Anyhow I went 

 ome and shower and take a nap and that was a good decision

 since I had the money night beginners and Pat asked me to help clean up his 

 place a little bit. Moved a couple things down etc. Mike came over with 
 his not so friendly assistant to give an

 estimate of fixing some holes in the downstairs bathroom and living room. The amount of rent was put up and right now it’s 600+ utilities. During 
that time I made arrangements for Fran to come over tonight
 and pick me up from work. The schedules not 9 to 5. Looking forward to that. I have to cancel my appointment today also stayed up late make my room look presentable in case it needs to be.


No comments: