Friday, June 22, 2018

Thursday June 21: Big Brother Watches Me

Well I got up in time just to go to work because I was very tired  till from this little bit of cold I have. I got 

 ressed and got in before my supervisor did which was fortunate. I got 

 n around 9:10 AM. I then saw two people and set up a couple notices to finish off the next set of 25 alerts. You know it’s the end of the month and

 the end of the fiscal year when they’re going to clean their caseload 

 ut and I will be the recipient of rejection the terminations. While I was doing that it was a lively discussion about childbirth experiences in the next row keep it off. It was 

 ascinating… Not. Anyhow this little cold kind of kicking my ass right this moment. Michael’s it get better by Sunday morning. That will take some

 relaxation and what not. I did manage to get some work done but I got 24 alerts in two days. It’s the end of the month coming up and the end of the fiscal year as well so they tend to just close out people in mass. They say they don’t do it but 20 years of experience has shown e that 

 ndeed is true. I hate errantly have a follower. The office of where I live has been checking out my blog so I am being monitored by big brother right now so I’m just going to avoid taking any Photos 

 ithin a 500 yard radius of the building since they do web cameras all around the building. I’ve never experienced anything like this work I’m

 being monitored and watch so I’m gonna live like I live in a totalitarian country where everybody’s monitoring my actions. Interesting times we live in

 

No comments: