Sunday, June 17, 2018

Saturday, June 16: Bloonsday, Sun and I

Well I woke up first at 7:45 this morning and I felt like a truck just hit 

 e and my throat was very sore. I went back to sleep and cuddle a 

 ot better once I got up finally at 11:35 AM. I wanted to go to the 

 raining for shop stewards but I was way too Ellen and I’m just trying to shake this thing off. 

 nyhow I decided I get out of the house and take a walk around Rittenhouse 

 quare because it’s so beautiful outside. It really feels like summer finally. There’s low humidity 

 s well which is fantastic for Philadelphia. Well I lingered 

 round Saxbys way too long and realized I had two to catch the 220 train in 10 minutes from 20th and Walnut. I was 

 ery fortunate to find the cat that happen to be walking driving by. I made

 the train by exactly 1 minute. In depressing news outside to Sunny bubble I’m in, Donald Trump 

is going to use separating children from their parents as a negotiating tool to get his border wall. He is such an asshole

 I can’t even believe myself and everybody just looks the other way. I’ve 

 een watching a lot of YouTube videos about theThird  Reich. Once 
 gain that’s what I’m gonna say about that.  I then got picked up by John and we Went to Wendy’s We went back to his place. He then  wrote up this document 

 or me. I then walked his dog and he drove me down to PATRICK‘s 

 ouse. While I was ther he told me that he was going to be moving 

 o Melbourne to live in this brothers house. He’s cone owner now with 

 is other brother and sister. His brother died recently. He then offered me to pay rent and live upstairs since the place the duplex I was  excited about it because I want to save money. We ended 

 p moving stuff around for a while till it was dark it was pretty

 hot and we were very hungry. Went down to the Indian restaurant

 near his house and chow down. He treated me and that was cool. We then 

 ent back to Melbourne and with the chest of drawers that I am getting

 from him in the car. We went to the service entrance on watch 

 treet and  nloaded the thing. We had to go to watch Street at 
 he service entrance of my place. We been kind of mellowed out at my 

 lace for about 1520 minutes. Have been dropped me off at the CVS at 15th and Spruce

 so I get some drinks and get me some Allman milk for cereal tomorrow

 morning. It was quite an interesting day the way it turned out.. I’m still working

 on the status quo and figuring what next steps to take.

No comments: