Monday, June 04, 2018

Monday, June 4: A Relief From the Rain

I woke up in beautiful but colic Conshohocken Pennsylvania this morning since the rain through the 

 oogle Maps completely off. I hung out with Donna a little bit had a little bite to eat and Saul the morning newscast. I then  got  dropped off at the Conshohocken give meter train line which is the Manayunk train. Well I waited there 20 minutes and 

 hen I saw a coffee shop got coffee and almost forgot to buy the ticket at the ticket counter

. Even buying the ticket at the counter is still six bucks one way. That’s pretty steep in my opinion. Train 

 ide was very pleasant to try the nice woman next to me and we talked about all kinds of stuff. He was

 freshly married and was very pleasant to talk to. Got to work groggy despite having the coffee that I 

 ove so much. I just started working on the list of the lurch which is growing 241 yes, I did finish most of one page except for about 10 of them. Well I had a tuna hoagie for lunch. I did some stretching for some 

 oworkers. The Hill he was very good about getting two of them. Anyhow I worked on the 

 urch. So if I could. I got all them done one. That’s of course until tomorrow’s come out. I’ve got to take my meds because

 I didn’t go home last night. So I need to go home take them
 take a nap keep it moving. I hope to make money like beginners. It’s not bad outside at all. It’s supposed to be highs  in the mid 70s throughout the whole week with a little 

 pots of rain throughout the week. Well I left work and I was starving. I was absolutely hungry as crap. So I went to Old Nelson Food store and got ripped off but at this point I didn’t care cause I’m so hungry. I bought

 fat-free trip chips and some thing to drink and some bananas. I think came home ate leftover pasta 

 y meds and took a nap. And then went to Monday night beginners. Oh by the way I have lost my 

 harging cord and my portable charger. I thought I left it at Donna‘s but she can’t

 find it so somewhere along the way I lost it. I was gonna buy some on the way to the meeting but thought I’d hold off. Well I just read where Trump disinvited the Eagles from the White House just moments ago around 8 o’clock. The team was supposed
to go up tomorrow. Trump the snowflake just couldn’t handle any kind of dissent. He did the same thing to the Golden State Warriors.  I think he is the only one is just decided to uninvite people I just thought of 

  good name or off top my head just looking at someone. “The beautiful boyfriend hour.“ Instead of the flower

 power hour or the doctor Demento show.  I went to the Monday Night Beginners and then I got a text message to invite me to another meeting near my 

 house at 8:30. So I met up with Natalie and ran into Marissa as well that was 

pretty cool.I think he is the only one is just decided to uninvite people

No comments: