Saturday, June 09, 2018

Saturday, June 9: A Day on Broad Street, West Philly and Delaware

After falling asleep on the chair and getting up at 5 AM I went back to bed and slept in a 

 ormal way. The cold let up so I could
 actually sleep and I eventually got myself up and ate breakfast. I missed an event at 9:30 at Fortune gardens. I just knew I wasn’t getting up early. I admit that I forgot about it completely. 

  felt kind of awkward and weird the first part of the morning and into the afternoon. I got a call from the landlord saying

 I didn’t sign my check when I mailed it to him so that was a bit awkward. He was nice about it. I’m going to when I pay July‘s rent I’ll send August his 

 heck but he’s not gonna cash it till August. I then went to the broad street street fair. That was pretty cool they had camels they had interactive games and entertainment 
 s well. I ran into two people I used to see at meetings that’s about it. I didn’t run into any other friend my one friend who lives  real close by was not up for it because she said she was

 already out there and wanted to nap. I basically walked  up and down took pictures and drink my coffee. I got
 the coffee at fit Karma Café which is on Broad
 and Pine. That’s the place I drink coffee with my friend Marissa. I’ve been got some funky email and was hacked on Facebook today. I  called AT&T and I blocked him get 

 ll my shit on Facebook. I’ll know if it works if I don’t hear anything 

 lse from any of my contacts. That was unsettling to put imildly. I then went to West Philly to stock up on Indian food 

 hile I had some time. I also finished up my black posting up yesterday. I don’t like

 to fall behind on the blogging. I didn’t get a call from my friend that they were

 going to be let out of the class early. I looked
 at my phone and realized it was 5 o’clock and I need to get my Rent-A-Car at 5:30. I just said screw it and took a cab rather than wait around for the bus or Uber to show up. 42nd and chestnut it’s a great

 place to catch a cab for sure I just discovered a new Indian 

 tore somewhere on market it just opened up so I got a couple things. One of my

 friends ended up being at the Broad Street event today but I 

 as in West Philly cheese with a good friend of hers at the Bellevue. I might run into her on the way back carrying all my bags of Indian food. Well I was way too much of a hurry to meet my friend who was busy hanging out with another 

 riend of hers. I came home shaved showered and got myself looking at decent. I didn’t stretch the rental car which is right on 12th St. in the hub 
of party activity. The ride was pretty smooth 

 oogle maps took me towards Franklin Square and old city and trip to I 95. From I 95 I took it all the way to Neimans Road then marsh Road. Arden Delaware with really becolic and scenic. It was very relaxing there. 

 he house I visited with beautiful and really charming. We then 

 ent to the Mexican restaurant and I got a guided tour apartment. We then mellow 
 oubt and talked and then I headed back in to Philly. It was a party town for sure. It was a nice night that’s for sure.

No comments: