Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday, June 10: Prideday Parade and Stuff

Hello. After yesterday’s eventful  evening in Philadelphia and 

 elaware I decided to sleep in till 11:30 AM. I slept very well. I eventually 

 got my butt up and caught most of the pride fest parade that was going down


 Locust Street from 13th St.. I got several videos and a bunch of pictures. 


 t was a very very festive event. There were many many rainbow flags

 and confetti throne. I got a souvenir beads. The kind they use at Mardi Gras. That was the kind of atmosphere it was.  I roamed around all the way down to 10th St. then

 turned around and
 went to the Saxbys at the corner of 11th and Locust. While there I had a large coffee and put some videos on YouTube. Seeing that it was  after 2 PM I had 

 o leave. I need to go to TD bank to do some money exchange 

 so I wouldn’t upset my checking account. I also went to five below and got an umbrella because it was raining and will be  eally raining later on tonight because there’s a flash 
flood warning in effect right now. Right now mean 6:28 PM. I’m right now in the in between phrase between being hungry and tired. I know when I eat I’m gonna want to just go to bed. I’m thinking now since Larry and Veronica may not go to the meeting that I myself might just blow off the meeting. I think I will chow down and pass out. Actually it’s that is a much healthier alternative comparing my cold. Again the parade with quite the celebratory event. It didn’t take itself too to seriously. It sent a positive message and I enjoyed it. Dial 7:15 PM it’s definitely time to leave sleeping Pats place and try to beat the incredible thunderstorm looking to get. Well I ended up not going to the meeting and went straight home. I found myself very tired on the way home I ate a Samosa and cracked a crown of one of my upper teeth. I talked on the phone with a friend which was helpful. Certain person didn’t call back and I ended up talking to Wes for quite some time in the evening. Who is kind of a depressing into an actually very fun weekend. I’ve got to call the doctor about the cold and take care some other business this coming week

No comments: