Saturday, June 09, 2018

Friday, June 8: Pay Date and Summer Cold

Well that was close fuck. Good morning. That last sentence was because I almost got run 

 ver because the light turned green and I didn’t 
 ealize it. Someone I know heard that word is the first word they ever  heard from me. They thought it was pretty funny. 

 Anyway , today is Friday.  I woke up with this cold which now features a runny nose. I managed to eat some breakfast and get to work on time. Today I  work 

on my 69-Person oh my playlist that I get. Last month of six names this  onth it was 69 names. I thought there be more so I’m a little relieved. I got about 15 of them  right now. Well at some
 point I fel like I was getting better and then other times like being on the train with Dcm feel my runny nose. I think I might do something but I get home and crash! Well I decided to try to go to this meeting early

 night out. And I got it there late but I’ve grabbed a seat at the back.
I moved up further there’s a good speaker from the meeting I go 
 o Thursday night. People liked her. I didn’t venture right in the 

 iddle of the Gaber hood when I got out at the 12th and Locust location. They’re 

 aving a party in tomorrow’s some kind a street fair and then Sundays to 

 ay Piperade that’s going to be like pot party city right next to me.

 Quite a sight it’s great people watching that’s for damn sure because

 all the hipsters some flexors hang out on the edges with their girlfriends and shit. I got 

off the elevator at some point in the
 evening and use the fire escape for the first time. I got a pretty

 good view from my building of the Kimmel Center and I believe it’s the trach. It was cool to get a nice view from the building. It was an interesting day and it should be very interesting weekend with all the events going on

No comments: