Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tuesday, June 26: Grumpy in the morning feeling better in the evening

Well after passing out my chair for half the night I went to my bed to take a nap and go back to sleep. I woke up kind of 

 impy this morning. They’ve made I had a really funky attitude with this client just wouldn’t take no for an answer. After all that it got a little little bit better. I saw for five people today and only had to do to carfares the rest of my 

 ape good cause or they didn’t show up. And I just finally got the administration to get me my alerts because my supervisor is out till June 28 and I  was already 2 days behind. I got them and I finished up at six so that’s good. I’ll have

 to do over payments tomorrow. Well in News outside my comfortable bubble, the Supreme Court had issued 2 really bad decisions today. The first of the two was to  back 
up Trump’s 3rd version of the Muslim ban. Justice to Sodomyer gave the majority

 white board decision a good tongue lashing. So John Roberts decided to officially nullify the Supreme Court decision on Japanese internment. I hope the conscience feels better… Fuck them! The 2nd

 decision he’s are you really just as bad if not worse for curse people living in the country. They decided  that it was OK to Texas to gerrymander so minorities have less of an 

 mpact on the vote. This will be a sleeper to keep Texas red for the rest of my living days at least

. It also gives Republican Party  free reign to disenfranchise people. That’s always been the Republican

 plan anyway the well entrenched and 12 he will always vote because they get something out of it anyway.After  work I decided I had energy so I want to 5:30 PM meeting at 12th and Locust Streets. It wasn’t
nearly as crowded as it usually is the reason for that is that they have a 7 o’clock 

 eeting there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Does make a big difference after that I hung out with Natalie don’t want to go to a card I keep card reader but she was closed

. Then we got into a pissing match with some jerk that was honking her horn for her boyfriend and there was a middle finger back-and-forth. Then we 

 at across from restaurant right by the Starbucks and a couple people took sharp turns into a parking lot felt like he had a death wish sitting there. I then went to my appointment at 7:30 that went pretty well now I’m gonna go every two weeks. this was a big deal for me but I feel I had to do it. I didn’t want to Pat went him some money he went to bed and I eat Indian Indian restaurant called Copper Beech.

No comments: