Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Wednesday, June 6: Waking Up In Brewerytown

Well after coming over last night to my 

 riends place, I woke up this  orning pretty tired but I slept pretty well not bad. I got to see Brewerytown for the first time in a  while. It was it a trip seeing the the young yuppie out  there as 
 ompared to ones out here in Center City. Little more getting ready to be married and have kids stuff going on. Anyhow I took the 48 but it ran smoothly with no detours. I got to work on time and got home from  straight to work on cleaning up after yesterday and getting rid of the alerts that I have left. I 

 ad a double lunch I had one Samosa and Popeyes five dollar lunch special. I took a ride with my route that’s great. It was nice to treat myself to some protein. I was definitely little more energetic but I also had no clients to see and the phone didn’t ring

 too much. Today I felt like I got back where I was before I took my vacation. I actually turned in the one sanction I need it because it was 3/4 done  and they just approved it even that was overdue. And I got through about six

 names on my 69 name list I just received this afternoon. I felt a little more energetic but then towards the way home actually getting tired again. I talk to my new friend and I’m maybe going down

 there this weekend. I’m looking forward to that. I then 

 ad to crash. I woke up made up & had some leftovers. I then watched Stephen Colbert talk about Trump disinviting the EaglesIt cracked me

 the hell up. Best part is when they quoted mayor Kenny’s chief of staff saying 

 ur party was BIGGER than yours. They had a photo comparison of



 Trump’s inauguration versus the crowds near City Hall! I love it!!fuck that asshole 
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also NBC News stated that the Philadelphia Eagles are America’s Team since they stood up to Trump & his antics about the cancellation of the invitation to the White House. today at work was one of my better days at work 

 here I felt like I was getting stuff done. I’m looking to make contact 

 ith my friend. I might be going to Delaware one of these evenings 

 his weekend. The landlord called about the check told him coming which it really is.

No comments: