Thursday, June 07, 2018

Thursday, June 7: Paying the Piper and building a Future with French Fries

Well this cold keeps kicking like chicken. Last night at my parents with my nose getting all stuffed up. Various times

 during the evening. So this horrible place sleeping ability a bit. 

 o I need to get up as late as possible that 

 e too late to work. I started to treat myself today before payday and buy breakfast and buy lunch in one fell swoop anyway. also have people coming in today I want 

 o be mortified for action. Yes I just spilled on my pants so I look like crap. No dates for me tonight that’s for damn sure ha ha. Anyway Michael just to get through the day and drive his meeting for 

 eal the night. I know I’m gonna need a nap later on. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

 that’s for sure. Well I walked in and there’s already somebody out there wait for me. I made short work of my breakfast and hopefully I’ll be able to push on through. Well I paid another

 bill as a cosigner today. Then I pushed ahead with my work. Fighting

 this little cold. I had this big idea that maybe I go to two meetings in a row 

 ut methinks that’s not practical. I 
 o like that early night out but cold kicking me like chicken. Well they shut down the computer is at five I left work around 5:03 PM hopefully my  landlord got the check today like I thought

 he might go cash it today and hopefully not clear till tomorrow 

 r early tomorrow morning. Well I came home and decided to crash

 before the 7 o’clock living sober meeting. I thought I could just try 

 o stay up throat but it just doesn’t make things nearly as fun when I’m 

 xhausted. Well I managed to get up from my nap and went to the living sober.

 Afterwards we went to the Shake shack and hung out. I build a little tower out 

 f the french fries I thought I had a really good time. This cold is still kicking me like crazy I’m able to function but it’s just hanging in there and it’s firm grip. say kids I’m going to go 

 o Delaware Saturday night about 6 o’clock.

No comments: