Sunday, June 03, 2018

June 2: Terrific Pre-Boyfriend Day

Good morning I woke up with a nice headache this morning because  I’m fighting off   cold right now that they must’ve caught my while I 

was at work. Anyway I browse 
  self up caught the bus at 11 street and we find that busy weeks was not serving breakfast till 11 o’clock so I got a coffee at old city coffee. 
 hung out with 

 arry and we went to Old City Coffee and then hung out on the bench outside. I then got a call and I made  arrangements for meeting a friend tomorrow, Sunday, at 1 PM. I then helped

 Larry with some computer stuff for the Eagles vs Falcons game. That game is August 9 and

 I couldn’t get the printer to print out the tickets at all it was a mess. I then 
 ent back home chilled out a bit & met someone at Saxbys at 11:10 Locust. We hung out at the Saxby’s and then  we decided we’d walk around Bella Vista area



 where she used to live. I like walking around that part of Philly it’s a good time. After going through some shops etc. we went our separate ways. I went back home to get Motrin for John 

 nd she waited for her bus to get back to South Philly. After I went home, I 

 ent to the Wawa at broad and Locust where Jon was sitting

 at work to bring us back. We then decided to walk to chipotle and get some dinner. We
 


 had some good laughs for a while and then Jon drove me home. I’ve been 

 ellow out the LOL after going through some shops etc. we went our separate ways.

 I went back home to get Motrin for Jon and shoes waiting for her bus to get back to South Philly.
 After I went home, I went to the Wawa at broad and Locust where Jon  as sitting at work to bring us back. We then decided to walk to  Chipotle and get some dinner. We had some good laughs for a while and then
 Jon drove me home. I’ve been mellow out the  est of the evening. There’s a 

 pretty good and event full day. The kind of weekend down like in the city. It was 

 umid and there’s a threat of rain but the rain held off till late this evening

No comments: