Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday, June 23: Media to Philadelphia

Well I got up around 8 o’clock to have breakfast. Reason I got up and so I could come back and try to 

 eet me at Larry before the meeting that starts at 10:30 AM this morning. I watch good 

 orning America which is just as cheesy as it ever has been. Then went to catch the media probably I got dropped

 off by my mom. She wasn’t feeling all that great I can kind of tell. We talked about flying out together  to see John and Seattle but this morning he was not

 up for it. Well riding on the train, I read that the US Supreme Court stated that the government has to have a  warrant  to search cell phone data. This is a  relief since the court and side lawn Forssman majority of the cases. There’s got to be some kind

 of a strain on the invasion of privacy that goes on because you’re 

 sing a cell phone. Why arrived in old city in pretty decent time. Larry was waiting

 for me at second and market Street. We got to a meeting about 15 minutes late. I had to miss out because I had to take care of my nose blowing etc.
 We got out of the meeting and noticed that this market Street is blocked at second. We found out up 

about this event called Juneteenth. This is a celebration

 of the ending of slavery on June 19, 1865. I never heard of it before till just today. I guess I’m not woke enough LOL! Anyhow we hung  

 out there and Larry met a couple people he 
 new from the smoke shop. I then took the EL back home so I could charge up my phone get something to eat and catch up on this blog posting.  got myself a chicken Gyro and some water. I then took the rest of my meds for my cold including the Claritin and the cough pill. I have a whole 
 supply of those cough pills left. I’m going to go back to Larry‘s

 around 2 o’clock or so to see a movie and have food at the Oregon diner. That’s

 the plans thus far. After that I hope I have enough energy to go to the movies with Larry. We did watch the 

 ovie which was called Gotti after the game is New York City gangster John Gotti. It was not Academy award winning material but it was entertainingenough.  we then went to the Oregon diner and had some pretty tasty diner food. I had chicken française and then afterwards I came home. I never did do the laundry ended up going to a meeting and meeting 

 omeone after words and talking. So the rain ended up holding holding off the whole 
time which was pretty hard to believe 

 onsidering how grey& and cool it was all 

 ay. I guess I’m going to have to keep the laundry hidden and try again another day. I did start to feel little bit better as compared

 to most of last week. I also made final

 arrangements for my friend  oming over. I went to CVS and got a few revisions

 but I really do need to do some real shopping because I have to leave 

 othing I’m even running low on toilet paper.

No comments: