Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday, June 20: Work Root Canal Plus Movies

Well after going to bed at a reasonable amount of time and that is one right now. It went pretty 

 ell I talk to couple people and then rolling out to work. I was able to  get there on time ecause when the sunrise that I have plenty of time to get to work. I want to work at my second summer cold

 I was fully bloomed. I had was stopped up my nose is running and I 

 hink I forgot to take my meds morning. So I hung in there and got some work done today.  I made sure I  as much as I 

 ould and actually had a Pepsi for the first time in three weeks. I just needed

 something flavorful and the diet Pepsi was out. I managed to whittle down my section little

 bit today and took care of some paperwork process. My head is really stuffed up 

 nd my nose is running like crazy here I was gonna leave around 2 o’clock and I thought I could

 get some stuff done by 230. The next thing I noticed it was 3:20 PM and I have got to to go already. Believe it or not Trump relented and signed an executive order that supposed to end the family separation. This just 

 appened a little after 3 PM today according to news report that I read. Of course, not indicating any kind of the winter of the issue of immigration. He can never admit he is wrong.Apparently this executive order doesn’t change much. Apparently the administration  will do indefinite detention
 this is according to an article in Slate I just read assess 6:13 PM. Well the root canal’s over!!That was a bit of a rough one they worked 
n a molar so it didn’t

 last too long I just got to the Novocain shakes and I can’t feel

 my top right my 👄 Other than that I feel glorious🤣I just got up 

 rom a nap and ate some leftovers real quick. My friend drop by and we 

 alked up to 11 and look at where I was able to get some coffee 

 t Saxbys .Just as we walked out the bus was coming. We went to 323 South Street 

 which is the South St., Cinema.  Little movies were all pretty good. Each 

 ad a different thing to him but they were Boulevard in blood and Gary people etc.  Natlie left early. I got home

 and had more food and talked on the phone 4 awhile. Hola good time was had. Nice way to break up that otherwise difficult day for me.

No comments: