Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday, June 19: running late, Working. A visit to Fairmount in the Heat

Well I slept in late since I was up very late watching YouTube videos and cleaning up the

 room for them I expected guess to visit later on today. I then figured I was 

 oing to be late because I didn’t leave my house till 9:03 AM. I took



 some pictures on the way out and it was Stephen little warmer

 but it  as still comfortable. It’s going to be hot today like yesterday. I got to 

 ork and signed in at 10 o’clock. I then slowly got going on 

 eeing my 2 people that were scheduled. I’m glad didn’t have to run around today

 and see all the two people more than that to people I saw my 

 hroat is pretty damn scratchy from working at Pats last night it’s really dusty in there. 

My friend Natalie contacted me l what’s that  work and sent 

 e a picture of a guy who’s coat was billowing strongly in the wind. It looks really 

 unny. Right near the parking lot along 15th St. at the same time I checked my phone and I got a call and we 
 ecided to postpone our get together until Sunday. There will  be less traffic 

and will be a little bit easier going. After that might night was freed up.  I decided

 to go to Fairmount for something different and I walked

 all the way  from 22nd and market to 22nd & Hamilton and I finally saw a bus. I was going to hit the 6:15  clubhouse 

 eeting. I went to the OCF coffee house like in days of old. Pretty quiet in it but I saw some

 familiar faces. Then got a text from my friend Natlie and she’s going to go to the gratitude 

 eeting at 17th and Delancey and I said to myself “what the heck.“ I then took a walk down to Broad in 

 airmount Street to catch the Broad Street line which will be good because 

 t will be direct and it’ll be in the shade of the underground. At the same time my

 friend Nichole told me about a protest that was going on near City Hall. She sent me pictures 
of the protest which is really nice of her. 

 verything happens at once. I will see my friend in Jersey in a while. The gratitude

 meeting was very well attended. It was a step this evening. Afterwords we left a

 little early and I went to the CVS to get some provisions.

 After that I chowed down and then got to have some my Liza just to relieve

 my sore throat. I didn’t want to go to pats last day at work my throat to recover from

 all that dust. Meanwhile outside my Center City bubble, the Trump administration is 

 acing a lot of flack for it God-awful immigration policy of separating children from their parents at the border  Administration officials

 attempted to deflect blame everywhere but where belongs themselves. Period does 
 ive me a glimmer of hope that people finally stand up today asshole president. Trevor Noah Stephen Cole bear were particularly brutal in a good way. Anyway we’re gonna have to see how this all shakes out. It really depends on the Republicans having some backbone since they control both houses of Congress. So I have my doubts they’ll do anything.

No comments: