Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday, June 15: Sunny w/ Hope?

Well after I sleep which I slept like a baby or a dead person I got up in 
 ime to go to sunrise 15 minutes late. I remember take all my meds and I generally feel a lot more rested. I watched  several  YouTube videos that I neglected to watch 

last night since I was so exhausted. I actually finished leftovers from last night and then had a couple of breakfast bars since I’m out of milk. I went to 
Sunrise in it was a traditions meeting. I have been updated
 with yesterday‘s blog posting and I hung out with my friend Mike. I talked about my personal situation  & possibly 

 im being a roommate. Just a verbal fight. Then I remembered 

 hy I live alone wink wink. Well there’s an article in slate that’s kind of depressing. It’s stating

 that Trump is having a real effect on the country. And it’s getting his way  with 

  lot of shit. On the same thought I watched an eight part series on the Holocaust. I think

 my meds are kept me from being really depressed because not been 

  horrible week it’s just some parts of it are just a pain in my ass. Well I managed

 to send out for sanction notices that are due in two weeks. I got the mail in time 

 hich was good. I caught up on all my large. There were 14 of them I had

 to do about five more. For once I didn’t work up to the very minute 

  took the last 15 minutes to massively delete my email. I then went straigh

t to Jefferson Station from the L and caught the train out to Conshohocken

 where I met a friend for dinner. We decided to go Chinese. 

  had Chinese for lunch but it didn’t matter I don’t have it that often these days so it was all right since it was
 a real trying to restaurant and it was very good. We then took a walk around and talked a lot about different things. The sunset was beautiful and she encourage me to take some photos in the dark with her a little difficult with the camera like mine. Anyhow I got home and talked on the phone for a bit and r

No comments: