Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Tuesday June 5: A Sunny Day, a Cold and a Troubled Friend

Well I woke up somewhere on time but I wasn’t feeling all that great. So I decided to take my sweet
 time and getting ready for work. I already had breakfast late last night so I skip that and just took my meds. And then 
worked on Sundays blog and yesterday’s blog postings. I 

 as afraid if I didn’t work on them when I was in the mood I start falling behind. 

 hey’re both previously written up but no photos were put in yet. I did finish

 them. I tip a 32nd video and took a bunch of pictures since it was so nice out. I’m rarely out side this time a day. I think if I get enough rest tonight hopefully 

 his will be the worst of it and reference the cold. I officially 

 old work I was late since it is 9:44 AM and I’m only at 41st and Walnut. There’s news outside my sunny Philadelphia bubble. Today there are primaries in 8 states with the primaries in California being the most important. Democrats  might blow a chance to take some Republican seats because they’re having in inter-party fighting & the voting method in California doesn’t help. We shall soon see. Anyhow about five of my clients came in today I kept me pretty busy. As that was ending I got a call at one of my friends is in the hospital mixing perks and benzo‘s. He’s going to be OK but got it get some help. I have my phone therapy appointment maybe I will see his girlfriend later on today. My throat is so dry I feel like I’m eating sand man. I just went to the Bodega and got some water

No comments: