Thursday, May 31, 2018

WednesdayMay 30: Back to Philly!

Well I got off the mega bus about 830 this morning I did actually get a half decent nap in there 

 n the bus but I’m still pretty tired I stepped off the bus and noticed the humidity was definitely worse than it was in Buffalo. So the catching the train or bus I just walked back to my place road to some 

 eople via text and plan to take a nice nap. Well I took a nap which was fitful and I had a lot of weird dreams

 but it helped a lot that’s for sure. I took a shower and got myself for fresh shave which I did need. I then

 walked to the glory of lunchtime rush hour and got to the restaurant

 little early to check up on how crowded it is. I then checked in @ 12:29 PM and she’s going

 to run 15 minutes late it’s now 1258 I’m assuming she’ll get here around 1 o’clock

 hopefully lunch hour is receding and we won’t have to wait for food. I got pretty hungry. Well, we 

 went to Dan Dan and split an entrée which was good. It kept the cost to 

minimum. Food was delicious. She seem to enjoy it as well. I think the encounter went as well as can be expected. She seem to appreciate that I was polite

 which I was. Not sure she felt strong enough to push it further though.

 So I think it's probably going to be my typical 1 and done or maybe 2 dates and done.  I think I must have a force field around me. Hopefully someone will 
be able to slip in it’s not completely 

 at shit crazy but I the same time I cannot allow myself to destroy the force field because apparently that’s me. The other woman that I was interested lives in Delaware, I texted her this morning.  She has not 

 eplied so I think she's going to ghost me. I'm going to give it at least 24 to 48 before I attempt to make contact 
with her. I will  wait before I accuse her of ghosting. It's basically more of the same. I am right now 

 atching the bus to West Philly to buy a $50 air conditioner. It looks like I'm gonna have to pay my rent late because I'm already short of in my account and I've got other bills that are also due so I'm gonna look at the lease terms but I think one week is the leeway time. I've been on time every other month so it's only way to work it out.  
I hung out with Natalie my friend and that was fun we had some coffee and went back to her place & we shot the shit. After I pick up the air-conditioning.  I plan to call Uber so I can return the air-conditioner back home.  I'm going to go to a meeting at 7 o'clock   I'm glad I went to vacation.  I come back to Philly and nothings changed I'm still me the women are still women and it's OK!!🤔🤔

No comments: