Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday, May 20: The Sun Makes an Early Appearance

Good day. I decided last night that I would not set the alarm and sleep in. I would

 just get up as a condition see fit. I got up unbelievably at 8:30 AM. I 

 ecided to look at the Meeting Guide and saw that the clubhouse

 had a meeting at 9:30 AM. I decided to go for it and walk to the Broad Street 

 ine which is right next to my place 
 nd take it up to Fairmount. When I got there to Fairmount I found a coffee  place on the way to the clubhouse so I didn’t have to go past it 

   another coffee place. I then went to the meeting and manage to find a seat which was on modern Americal since I showed up five minutes before 
 he meeting started. That went pretty well I then 

 alked to a fri
of mine who is working in Wilkes-Barre this week. I decided then to take a walk down memory lane on Fairmont Avenue. I saw the newly erected yuppie condos right next to the. Bishop‘s Collar. It was oncea decrepit building and then it was a parking lot for a little while. It really showed me that I had not been in Fairmount for quite a while well I ended up walking to my friend Wes‘s  house and 

 hat was a good walk.. But it started to get really hot in the sun stays 

out I couldn’t believe it. So I to take off my long sleeve shirt and jacket because I was freaking hot 

 s crap. I got to his place and decided I would just sit on the stoop since you

 didn’t answer. I figured he wasn’t home and I would just block away since

 I had Wi-Fi while sitting at the house. I was pleasantly surprised when 

 e opened the door and he was certainly surprised that I was sitting on the stoop. I 

 ame in and we hung out and talked for about 1520 minutes and then we are

 going to meet his friend Pam at the whole foods and get a coffee and then they would eat something. I took

 the bus because the bride and Carpender. That was nice because I was dropped off at broad and
 Locust. I believe it’s the 38 bus. I got home and was very hungry so I decide to eat some leftovers and relax for a minute. I’ve been running around in this nice warm 

 eather. I enjoyed that then I realized it was getting on 3 o’clock. I was 

 alking on the phone with a friend and headed out to meet Wendy at the Saxbys . I’m helped

 her with her letters to employers and she’ was going  to help me with the laundry. It’s now 4:29 PM and the sun is out and it’s a clear sky. It’s really  hard to believe! We then  ot her cigarettes and then


 I’m gonna eat pizza  nd then I got a buy detergent so I can do the laundry. Then in two hours I’m going meet Larry back here  in Center City at the Saxby‘s. Well I was going to do laundry but when he was going to help 

 ut you got a call and I was kind of relieved so I could just go home chow down and take my 15 minute nap to make myself ready for the glory of meeting Larry and being

 late for the 715 meet up before the meeting. Well I went and saw Wendy at first and hang out

 with her for a moment and then went inside once Larry and Veronica showed up. Wendy had to leave and take

 care business and Larry and Veronica and I talked for a bit. Went to the meeting in somebody estimated about 100 people were there. I then talked on the phone with someone I’d like to meet and talk to Wes for three hours. So all in all a pretty good day

No comments: