Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday, May 13: Look Who’s Coming 2 Breakfast

Well, I got up and that was an accomplishment to itself. I didn’t sleep so great

 but I guess I slept enough to get by. I’m supposed to be at my brothers 

 ouse by 11 o’clock for breakfast. It was recommended I bring something  along with me. In other words don’t come empty-handed like I do sometimes.  This elicits snickers and we’re not talking about the chocolatey candy bar that’s on a lot of commercials either. I’m sure it will be OK at the end. I 

 hink I’ll take Uber from the place so I have time to maybe get some 

 offee for myself and another item to buy. Well I was enough for his 

 ad coffee today so I had a choice of getting 
  slice of pizza or pound cake so I got a poundcake. When I catch the 10:30AM trolley. Anyway hopefully This piece of poundcake will satisfy my hunger. Well here is yesterday‘s blog posting it’s fun this is very good 

funny. Here is an article about Donald Trump‘s mommy issues. The guy talks about attachment theory. He describes Trump is an attachment-avoidant I guess it’s a slow news day. Well I found a 
perfect place to buy a last-minute gift. I proceeded to miss placed my 

 lowers somewhere along the time between I get off the trolley and went to the store. That was just five bucks it will never

 be seen again. But I’m not empty-handed so I won’t make an embarrassment to myself.I’m quite
  thankful    it didn’t rain. I managed not to lose my umbrella because it’s in my pocket. It’s a pretty walk down towards my brothers place that’s for sure.Can you believe this news?  White House Budget Director Defends Aide Over “Dying” McCain “Joke” Trump and  people that are under 

 im have no class. Could you imagine if something Obama ministration said

 something half his crappy? WOW!! Well breakfast was really really good. 

 e had a for Todda and I brought and some crescent rolls and there was poundcake that was very good made of yogurt. And a little bit of bacon 

 s well. There’s also fruit. Dave and his daughters made.

 It’s 2:15 PM I had to throw out my Verizon charger cube because it wasn’t

 working. My mom she was so I’m just gonna buy a regular old charging 

 ube for 20 bucks and get it over with at the Apple store when I get back. Well I went to the AT&T 

 tore and they have these big bowl best charging thing sell for the 20 bucks I just got a regular old 

 Apple charging cube $20 man. Cheese but they get you. I also 

 ought a Giro so I don’t have to think about dinner. Well I ended up crashing for an hour and a half and 

 hen I got up and realize the phone wasn’t charged and kind of panicked around for little bit. 

  eventually caught the bus at 16th and Walnut. Of course Larry got there 

 t 7:15 so it’s now 723 so I won’t get there till seven thirtyish I’m just running slow. Rain supposed to continue through starting around 8:30 PM.

No comments: