Sunday, May 06, 2018

Sunday, May 6: Seeking Freedom the Bondage of Self

Hello everyone. You might think that an art exhibition with 

 ne of my photos would be the title of this post but you would be wrong. There was an opening today. 

 I did have one of my photos in it. It wasn’t Geri it was in the show. I didn’t manage to win any honorable

 mentions or awards but I’m new so maybe next year. I woke up at Pats, hung out with him  and then went back to sleep for a moment. I then woke up & fiddled around a little bit.  I updated yesterday‘s blog post. Pat has good Wi-Fi which makes all my 
videos into HD videos and like the Wi-Fi in my apartment which sometimes does and sometimes doesn’t depending on I guess the the moons position in the sky or something. Anyhow I got some more Indian food 

 or my eating pleasure. I think half the 21 bus and 42nd and Chestnut.

 When I got home, home I changed into something a little more appropriate for an opening with other people

 around. I went to the opening and it was OK. Unfortunately 

 nobody I know could show up. I do admit I didn’t 

 ay much about it before hand. It was typical of me and my lethargic motivational message. I then got some if ice to reduce my 

 triglyceride amount from 397 closer to the 200 but I should be at. 
 asically I can’t drink my iced tea and soda or any liquid that has sugar in it. A friend of mine recommended me doing planks for planks left side 
 and right side 

 lanks. She exercises all the time like I go to my meetings. Anyhow also my cholesterol is 

 retty high too so yikes being middle-aged kind of blows at times. And that’s 
 ot just with dating. Well I made it to Saxbys but not before getting soaked in a sudden flash of rain came down. I didn’t study marketing in college but I think I’m 

gonna go to the Al-Anon meeting instead. Anyhow I went to the meeting and met somebody actually  knew which was comforting. I’m finding 

 yself obsessing about the blood test and I’m getting stiff or they could just because of the damp and humidity too.

No comments: