Monday, May 07, 2018

Monday May 7: I like Singing 🎤 w/ ???

Good day everybody this is Mark reporting in the land that I

 forgot. It’s a crispy cool morning in early May. It is still early May. I have a feeling May
 is going to come running past me like a frightened puppy in need of some food.
 So in Michael’s today is to find some kind of seltzer that’s tasty enough to drink but not gonna kill me with its hidden sugar.  actually this weather is very ideal. It

’s that sweet spot between chilly rainy days and stay for humanity to Philadelphia is known for. Well, I ended up working on one thing only. I worked on over payments as 

  was pretty far behind it was starting to stack up pretty high. I was mostly left alone except for two people I saw. One was for someone who is absent today and 

 he other was personal appointment who brought her pay subs just a moment ago

. It’s 3:30 PM and they don’t have any unsweetened seltzer so it’s either

 bring my own or drink water. OK I’m give my homework meet her stuff and 

 hen I’m going to try to hit the alerts hard for tomorrow. I took a glance and

 only one alert was added today. Thank goodness I got a break today 

 n that. I wrote up for 24 over payments today and took care of three alerts. I then called it a day at the welfare wakka! I was 

 eally really tired and decided to take a nap at Pats. That was the 

 ost intense nap I’ve taken in a long long time. I was sleeping hard for an hour. I woke up and I was really really 

 roggy decide to blow off the meeting and just head home and look for some food at the CVS.

No comments: