Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wednesday, May 9: Mr. Child Support Day

Good day. It is hump day Wednesday. I’m going to be arriving late to work again. It looks

 like 9:15 AM. Can’t complain about the weather for a change that’s for damn sure sunny it’s sunny with

 low humidity and very very light breeze. In the news outside 

my bubble, News is out that the Democrats are already positioning themselves for the 2020 election.

 In the article there pictures of Joe Biden Elizabeth Warren and others. Anyhow today is last day I can really 

help out some paperwork because tomorrow is just going to be running around seeing people. I know 

 0% of my clients will chop but when you schedule almost 20 people there still gonna be a lot 

 f people showing up even if only half show up. Let’s see what wacky title Is 

 I come up with today if I’m in the mood for that. Anyhow it’s 11:00 AM I am just leaving the Bodega to get water for myself and 

 ome sandwiches for others. It’s been kind of a slog a little day but it’s  beautiful outside. Well I had at home and realized  that I was really really tiredAfter taking the train and strolling 

 hrough Center City I decided I would just crash. I crash the mighty crash and it was good. I set the alarm for about two hours got up at something to eat and that was good. 

  then talked on the with a friend and that was nice. I decided to go to bed soon after. It’s hump day it’s Dion’s day it’s child-support day. Take care. 

No comments: