Thursday, May 03, 2018

Thursday, May 3: The 1st Hot Day

Hello there. Today was the first morning I walked out of my place with no coat 

 n in 2018. I wouldn’t mind if the high temperature is how it was this morning at 9:00 AM. You can imagine

 how warm it’s going to be. Going to hit the 90s for the first time this year. Anyhow I’m going to 

 e at least 15 minutes late to work. It all depends of my supervisors in. She hasn’t been in in the 

 orning in the last three days so I’m really pushing my luck today. Yes Donald Trump did admit that 

 e paid $130,000 and Michael Cohen to pay offStormy  Daniels. Of course he excused

 at all. That’s because really Rudy Giuliani opened up his big fat trap. 

 oday I have people coming in we’ll see how many come in. Well I 

 ad of 12 or 13 people only three came in today. That was a good thing because I 

 ad a lot of alerts to dispose of. Another miscellaneous stuff going on too. I 

 ot most of it completed. I didn’t go outside the whole day I just had 

 unch of frozen samosas. Well after work I went to the 530 which 

 as pretty good and then I came home and crashed a little bit but I set the alarm so I went to 

 leep away the whole evening. Yes oversleeping yesterday caused 

 his person to unfriend me again and trashed ME @ another meeting. 
I had to sleep after  that. I’m hoping I can get myself motivated pick up my laundry. Well I’m still try to get out of the house and at 7:30 PM I did update this blog

 posting which is a positive thing. Rudolph Giuliani also said Attorney General  Jeff Sessions should step in with the Michael Cohen investigation.
There’s 
 umors out that the FBI tapped Cohen’s phone calls. I’m sure is more intrigue

 to come. Well my friend just texted me and said if I wanted to hang

 out. That’s good because no one else seems to so that’s cool I’ll get me out 

 f the house and it’s a nice day out.  fter the
meeting was going to  fetch my laundry

 this evening. Instead , I went to an 8:30 meeting. Speaker took twice as long as normal. It was a 

 omfortable meeting with comfortable couch I sat in with my friend. made my version of a podcast in my room. We’ll see what it looks like. 

No comments: