Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday, May 12: Oink 4 Freedom!!!🤠



Well I started my morning by waking up around 7:30 AM because I woke up 

 ungry. This seems to be a theme since I quit the sugary drinks. Anyhow, I laid back down and went 

back to sleep had to really intense dreams each time I went back to sleep and finally rested 

 yself up around 9:45 AM I went over to Larry’s to pay for my Eagles preseason tickets. That reminds me  I have to take time off in August to go to Vermont. I decided I was in the mood to text people I haven’t texted

 you in a while for whatever reason. Some are OK Cupid some or not. 

 he only one to respond was a woman who supposedly lives in Montana

 and wants me to pay half for plane fare OK then. Anyhow I going to meet up with my friend Donna and her boyfriend Charlie and

 do the tourist walk around Philly. The rain supposed to hold off until later this evening. 
 o I decided to hang out in old city while I was waiting for them. It’s a great place to people watch. I’m at the Independence Mall area of Philadelphia. I decided to hit the Cosi and their coffee tastes 

 trange but I mixed it with my Saxbys Coffee so it’s a lot better. I have great news Amy said I could come over and visit so I’m gonna was go visit her at seven. I’m also
 waiting to see if I can go to my brothers house for breakfast for Mother’s Day. Well Donna and Charlie are going to meet me here at CosThey already showed up and they weren’t serving breakfast so  we’re just going to 

 get coffee and run out here and do the tourist thing now. Well we went to the 
 Betsy Ross House and Christchurch. We 



 id the old city tour. The Liberty Bell had a long line in it and we were hungry but we survived. I picked out national mechanics because I was
more in 



 he mood for that in Chinese or sushi. We had a good time and the national mechanics is always there safe standby because they have all kinds of stuff there have to went there we decided that we would walk back towards Jefferson Station



 and they would head to the train I would head home to change and take a short nap. Well I took a short nap and that was pretty good but I ran a little late because I couldn’t find my keys but they’re in my coat the whole time.“” About this time I noticed that I couldn’t add pictures very easy because the phone wouldn’t respond to my tapping of the picture I wanted. It was a very strange. So I deleted the BlogTouch Pro app and then add it on again. I don’t know what the hell was wrong but now I don’t have this thing called moments any longer.



 

No comments: