Saturday, May 12, 2018

Friday, May 11: Strange Morning w/ Fat Nick

Good morning. We’re fast entering mid-May and the weather is fine and easy. I got 

 p for sunrise was a little bit late. I was busy changing the title of my previous blog post because I possibly 

 ould get in trouble with that title. Anyhow I had four text messages before 7 o’clock. One was about 

  break up, one was from a friend who has a lot of drama, & One was from a dude he says good morning every day. I was on the phone with the one person for a while. That went OK. I went to
 sunrise which was a good meeting about the fourth step. I then talk to a dude about our respective knee issues. He’s a very nice fellow. I didn’t boarded   the 21 bus. I sat next to a really cute woman who works for Penn and 


 inadvertently we started the conversation rest taken a picture outside the window. We then brought up politics. Then this African-American dude o  jumped in and he’s  for Trump. He starts going on about Hillary‘s 

 mails and Seth Rich being murdered by the Clintons and all that. It’s been a very strange morning. I moved from my seat and moved to the back of the bus! He continued to blabber on the 🚌 blabbering to himself nonstop until he got off on 46th Street!  Well anyhow

 and I started work and got social. Actually wasted time talking. I figured I’d celebrate my 30 years of faithful service by doing like others. It wasn’t too bad. I then eventually got to clean up from yesterday.

 I was also asked today to put on some A-33 codes for people. The one woman who likes children a lot

  is on a two week vacation and it’s a beautiful sunny day here in Philadelphia. I managed to get my mail out before it was sent. This is important since Friday is the last day 

of the week and our mail service is very slow. Anyhow, I finished as much as I could. Monday I really got to get a lot done because Tuesday I have these high maintenance people coming in. It was 

 ood nobody decided to walk in and take up all my time. So anyway after I left work I decided to go straight home. I have a friend who 

I pay to clean my place once a month. So I went to the bank 

 nd got the money for that. It’s something that really does help keep my place from looking like a pigsty &  we get to talk. Well she came about 630 and left about 9 o’clock and after that I got really hungry and child down and crash for the evening.

No comments: