Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday, May 15: A Busy Day to Do It Right



Well I was looking at YouTube videos of Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers today.  
I then started looking at VOX. They have special 

 eports and they are very thorough indeed. One of them states that Trump has caused Sean Hannity is the biggest conspiracy theorist on FOXNews. Alex Jones of info 
Wars Even says that Sean Hannity says my stuff word for Word. It’s some

 of the same stuff I heard this crazy to say on the bus late last week.Anyhow we got to work and it started off slow enough. I wrote up a sanction packet did a couple things and then people started pouring in. In total I saw 7 people. 

 es and all of them were approved to go to the career link. I then had this funky old training about a check box and it turned out to be at the baiting society. Yes some woman had walked in and I need to take care of her at about 

 id me in for the day. I did manage to squeeze in lunch and go to the Bodega and get some water for myself and couple other people at work. One customer called and said both her husband lame job but you couldn’t tell me anything about it. As I was getting ready 

 o go, A certain friend was having a crisis so instead of being able to just come home

 and take a nap after a hard day I got to sit there and be a sounding board I guess it’ll help but that’s at 5:45 I hope 

  can get a nap quickie nap somewhere on the train. It’s now 5:15 PM what a tiring long ass day. Course WDAS has one 

 f their new hits for for their demographic and the lyrics go something like this for 


 the chorus “she likes to dance dance dance.” The guy has an awful voice too and no play at

 I think three times a day like I do all their songs that are testmarketed. WDAS blows. Oh wow. I'm at the Saxbys with a friend and it's pouring 

 ain out but I did bring my umbrella I  changed 
 o my shorts . Whatever was in the air I swear  my eyes were itching my nose was totally uncomfortable but I feel a lot better now being inside we/ air-conditioning it was a long tired ass day 

 ut I feel a lot better I took a power nap and I'm going to my therapy

 appointment at 7:45 PM. My friend is looking for place to live since she’s not getting along with the owner of the place who I dated 

 omentarily once. So she’s looking for places and I’m just chilling out here. Hasn’t been bad at all nothing
 like a little power nap and some coffee and good air-conditioning. I was doing the taxpayers work, North Korea is threatening to cancel the proposed Trump Kim Jung Un summit because the US is conducting military exercises. The 

 rump administration decision to relocate the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is not about peace it’s about satisfying is the most hard-core right-wing supporters in my opinion. 
Pennsylvania

primary is  over and Scott Wagner won the Republican nomination. He will be running for governor this November. against Tom Wolf. This elections going to be a far out mass. 

No comments: