Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday May 24: Working On and Leaving 4 Buffalo

I was getting ready to head out and I listen to Stephen Colbert’s monologue  He talked about Trump 

 nd what Trump calls “ spygate.“ Trump spending a conspiracy theory about the FBI planting a spy on his campaign. Anyway, Colbert went on to say“Sorry Hindus it’s a Lawless

 universe. “ let’s go baby slapping!“ I actually cracked up when

 I heard that. I knew they had ;to be the title of my blog posting. I 
may change the name but I find it very funny. I find especially funny 

 because we have so much in estrogen talk about babies it makes it even funnier. Anyhow

 I thought a little stronger today and I had snacks in case I get really hungry. I

 plowed away and salt 11 people today. I didn’t even hit the Bodega I just jammed on through today. It was the last day before I would be missing four 

 ays of work that would be Friday Tuesday and Wednesday oh that’s only three days well blow me down. 

 hings seem to of calm down at work from the great doorkeeper of this past week. I also

 actually made a little progress on my alerts. I was OK with that since 

  did see 11 people today. That takes up a lot 
 f time. I think I interviewed from 10 to 4 nonstop. After work I felt surprisingly decent and decided to make an effort to hit the early

 night out. I went to that night was pretty good and as I left that meeting, I ran  into someone at mass if I was going to the living sober and I said

 to her OK so I went to the app, left halfway through to go to my 

 ppointment and then went home and chill for an hour and realize the bus

 was leaving at 10:05 not 1105 
 nd I had to hustle and pack. I talked on the phone for a while and we had a good conversation. The bus left and fortunately had air going because

 it was pretty warm in here it’s very crowded bus and I’m sitting next to a very serious Orthodox Jewish man. Well it’s time to zone out for the day not good

 to currently feeling horribly motivated I was looking at a Facebook site and I think of How to Harry who got married and helped a woman make a second baby. Anyway good night

No comments: