Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday, May 17: Sex B Complicated NOT Cardi B

Hey!  I woke up this morning and I was very relieved to find it I did have cereal left of 

 ourse are used up the rest of this year on stuffed my face. I watch some  comedy shows such as Seth Meyers and Stephen Colbert. . My favorite thing I watched was from Dave Chapelle. It’s definitely 

 dgy comedy for sure. I think this is funny as crap I think you’d like it. Well, looks
 like I’ll be almost 10 minutes late to work. I scheduled a boatload of people. I’m going to Buffalo week from tonight. I’m going to try to keep the rest 

 f my schedule open through next Thursday which will be hard because people always reschedule. It’s  just the way it is. 

 id I mention it’s drizzling again for the 3rd consecutive day?  It is 10 o’clock I got really really thirsty so I went to the Bodega 

 nd got two 50 Cent waters I have to drink water since sweet drinks ain’t 

 oing nothing for me. there’s more funky news about Trump. Yesterday was a busy and bad news day for Trump’s personal lawyer  Michael Cohen

 histleblower expose the fact that files were disappearing from a government 

 atabase. It’s 1018 right now and I going to have people coming. I bought unsweetened 

 pplesauce and two waters. Well after I got my waters I had a few difficult  

nterviews. Wasn’t that they were disruptive it was just complicated stuff. I 

 hink I managed to get most of the work complete on each of the cases. I sanctioned half and half I 

 ave good cause and I believe nine people came in. I took a badly needed nap and slept till about 8:15 PM. I then went to the CVS and met Natalie. I then ate and crashed

No comments: