Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday, May 23: The Great Door Caper



Good morning everybody well I got up to go to the sunrise but after I ate my cereal and yogurt I was so exhausted I decided I needed more sleep. That I did and then I got up took a shower and listen to the 

 Modern Lovers. I listened to more than just the one song I like and they’re 

 retty good. Especially the song public Picasso.. He can stare at women 

 nd not because of a jerk because he’s not you. Go something like that. 

 nyhow I just concede that I was going to be late and I wise. My supervisor wasn’t

 in though. Anyway I check attempted 
 o save what I just wrote anyway the great doorkeeper came to its logical inclusion 
 he lockers removed after a day of it being installed it was pretty hilarious nine controversy. It’s like a tempest in a teapot in but you know some people don’t have a lot to do at work. It’s  a crazy thing  know. Well I attempted to get a lot of stuff done first thing

 a bit lethargic towards the afternoon. Yes, I did get all my alerts done but 

  didn’t fill out the survey the financial desserts closure form which is going to

 have to be done tomorrow and I didn’t put in for officially
 put in for my time. I’m going to have to do that. Anyhow, I got a whole boatload of people coming in tomorrow my hope is that a lot  of them don’t show 

 p but it’s going to be busy that’s all I can say. And my report well

 I’ll just run one more sanction and I’m going to send partials on almost everybody 
 lse I’m afraid. Why did take a nice quickie nap in the darkened room in the office. I enjoyed that. And then left the office earlier than usual by about 5 minutes 

 ut I’m still running behind to make the meeting. I thing went on the train 

 nd I could just smell stuff like soda stale stale this. So I just decided to walk
  down 11th St. and then cool off at the Saxby‘s. Instead of rushing around make it to Fairmount

 or the for 530 early night out. I’m really tired I’m feeling exhausted so I’m

 just sitting here at the 11th St. Saxbys. In news outside my hazy tired bubble, the NFL capitulated  to  political pressure from the president and now has a rolled it LOL NFL players

 must stand for the national anthem or stay in the locker room off the field. Roger Goodell but a wimp. Is it like there were burning flags on the field let’s get real here. Can you believe it it’s 6:48 PM I can’t believe how late it’s getting so fast. I think this place closes at seven so I’ll be leaving very soon surrounded by folks half my age. Enjoying my last bits of coffee and a little bit of mellow music here.

No comments: