Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday May 28: Letchworth State Park

Well Kerry got us up initially between 4:30 AM and 5 AM we got up early and we had it in hour and a

 half to Letchworth State Park in western New York state. It’s in the middle of nowhere. 

 e first stopped and got a cuppa provisions I got my coffee and

 we are off. It was a nice drive up with bargain a nice sunrise. It’s another 

 unny day here in sunny western New York. I’ve missed the thunderstorms in the rain to Philly but not that much. Ha ha ha. The balloon portion of the program was 

unfortunately canceled due to wind. It can’t be anything else because it’s no thunder clouds or anything like that. Ken and Kerry were a bit bummed but I got off on taking
lots of pictures and videos. 

  would probably stay here another hour but the coffees getting to my bladder. There’s nobody here that’s probably because q the balloon aren’t going to be featured today this is the last day of 

 he balloon weekend they had here. Well after that we drove around 

 or a bit and found a place right near the “lower Falls.” It was called the Glen Iris is in a beautiful location.

 Fortunately for us we came in right after big order came so  the service was terrible they made us wait an hour and a half before we got our food.
I got some wonderful pictures but there was no Internet connection in half the place. That’s OK. There were beautiful views Love the waterfalls from all different angles. I must’ve taken about 30 pictures of those waterfalls plus videos.  I love the waterfalls. We then decided around 1 PM to take one last look at the Lower Falls.  We then headed back home. We’re on our way home it’s 1:35 PM so I’m just getting back to you. I’ll be around back in Philly at the crack of dawn Wednesday 

No comments: