Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday, May 22: Hot Under the Coller and Rain

Well, got up around 5:30 AM and went back to sleep but it was pretty restless

 because it’s felt late even though wasn’t late. I managed to make the meeting only 10 minutes late which is good because
R
 the speaker was pretty good anyway afterwards less of people I haven’t seen in a while. My friend Rob from the program died recently. He had been struggling a lot and had many procedures with his amputation. He lived with me me for a while when 

  was in west Philadelphia. I’m probably 
 oing to try to contact his mom. I got to know her a little bit. She’s a good person. Anyhow there’s an article about Michael Jackson that I saw this 

 orning. They talked about him winning is a Grammys and one night. Well you know what I think  of the Grammys…. Well I do need to let them know that

 he still dead! Anyhow I got to work in the building was extremely hot. I was definitely getting

 hot under the collar mentally as well. Finally the 
 reaking AC went on it cooled off and I had some Popeyes discount lunch. Well I’m going to go back in to try to get some stuff done now  that I bought the

 water at the bodega hope to talk to a new friend later on today and hope that the rain will stop. This rain is really hard and steady. Well thankfully when I left the 

 ffice at 5:09 PM the rain had stopped. Yes, I do feel a few drops but I can get to the train without getting soaked I got off the train in that ring did hold off thankfully.

 In fact I’ve held off the rest of the day.. I need to pick up that umbrella from Larry’s tomorrow or Thursday. I came home took one of my quickie 
nappies. It felt really quick by the way. I then decided 

 o go the ACA instead of the four for four GSR. There’s a lot more people there. I would say about 10 people were there. That’s also and I’ve seen from the other fellowship she’s enticing but way too strange. Anyhow

 I came home and talk to three different people and set up next Wednesday at 1 o’clock. 

 y plan is when I come back from Buffalo Wednesday morning is to take a nap and then meet a friend downtown. come home from the bus with Loretta next Wednesday

No comments: